See all rental spaces
800 Rental Credits /Hour
Minimum Rental: 1 Hour
Rental- A Room
Flow Room A
週一~週五 8:00~19:00/ 週六 & 週日 8:00~24:00
Flow Room A
Number of ping: about 17.5 ping
Capacity: 30-35 people
Opening time for rental: (Currently, only reservations within 6 months are available)
Monday-Friday 8:00~19:00/ Saturday & Sunday 8:00~24:00
Minimum rental hours: 1 hour, you can choose the rental hours according to your needs
Location: 3rd Floor, No. 215, Section 1, Fuxing South Road, Da’an District, Taipei City 106
Nearest MRT Station: Zhongxiao Fuxing Exit 2
Flow Room A 設備包含：
- 投影儀 (HDMI)
This room’s amenities include:
- Bluetooth speaker and mirror wall
- Projector (HDMI connection)
- Air conditioner
- Free wifi
- You can wear or take off your shoes in the classroom
如何租借教室 How to Rent Space at Flow
Flow has regular evening classes during the week, so the studio is not available for rental after 19:00 Monday-Friday. Saturday and Sunday night bookings (after 20:00) are only available for events. To book a Saturday or Sunday night event, please contact us directly.
Flow uses a self-service rental system designed for regular renters. Our system uses Rental Credits to book studio time. Discounts are based on the amount of credits you buy at one time (see the Rental Credits page for discounts), and credits are good for 1 year, so you can buy more to get a discount and use them over time as needed.
When you confirm a booking, your credits are deducted. If you cancel a booking, your credits are automatically refunded according to the cancellation policy, so you can easily reschedule. The cancellation policy is shown before you confirm a booking.
- Log in if you haven’t already. If you *never* registered online with Flow, Register Here.
- Fill out our Studio Rental Application (one-time) to help us understand what you would like to use the space for.
- Choose a room and select a date to see the available times. Choose the time you want, and you will see the price in rental credits.
- Buy Rental Credits if you don’t have enough.
- You can confirm the rental directly or add it to your booking list for later.
- When you confirm a booking, you will get an email with a passcode for the studio that will open the door up to 15 minutes before your booking starts.
- You can find all of your bookings and passcodes in My Studio Rentals. Instructions for how to open the door, turn on the lights, connect to the speakers etc are also found in My Studio Rentals.
Questions? Contact us on Line @flowtaipei
場地使用規範 Studio Rental Rules
Studio Rental Rules
- Observe the building regulations, and keep your voice quiet in public areas, and don’t disturb our neighbors.
- Clean up after yourself and take your trash with you when you leave. Use the equipment in the space with care. We do not charge additional cleaning, water and electricity fees, but if you leave a messy environment or damage equipment or the facility, you need to pay an additional cleaning and maintenance fee of $1800.
- Please plan ahead and rent for the full time period you will need the studio. Please cooperate with leaving the venue on time, not entering early or using overtime.
- Use only the space you rented- please don’t use other rooms to change shoes, store your things, etc. Please rent all the space you will need.
- Do not cook or use open flame heating equipment.
- Microphones and other amplification equipment are not allowed.
- Do not move the furniture in the space out of the space.
- Except for waiting to enter, no public space is allowed to stay or occupy.
- Pets are not allowed inside (guide dogs are not allowed).
- Smoking, drugs, sex, carrying dangerous goods, and gambling are strictly prohibited to violate laws and regulations, public order or good customs.
- This venue is a self-service rental space, and there are no permanent staff on site. If you need a site survey, please book one hour on the website for a fee, and then enter the space to view the site yourself.